"Rabid dogs have taken over the world and are biting everyone insight!The human race is in danger this is the scariest thing everrrr!!!"



"... B**** please, I've played Amnesia!"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Amnesia Gameplay, Day 1

Alrighty, so one of my blogposts yesterday was about a PC & Mac operated game called Amnesia. So, today I bought the game and after some fighting with the settings I got it to work ( I think my video card is barely supported ;) ). I was excited, after watching many videos of other people playing it I would just laugh and brush off their grown-man screams. Sure, it was hilarious when I was the one laughing at their cowardliness, but oh my goodness once YOU start playing... The knots in your stomach are unexplainable!

So, Daniel woke up and now I'm following the liquid track. I find that I'm afraid to walk past and open doors fearing something might jump out and chase me! I think half of it is the music and sound effects, you feel definatly in Daniels shoes in the insanity department during gameplay. Even now that I've exited the game I'm still pretty terrified but excited to play it again! When countless gaming companies deemed this game 'scariest game of the 21st centry' they really weren't joking.

I was too involved in my own fear that I hadn't thought of taking screenshots of the gameplay, but next time I open the game (most likely in the morning!) I will be sure to take some and post them here :).

So, day 1 of playing Amnesia, already terrified in the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Darian and PK are joining me on my adventure in playing this game as well, so I'll keep you updated on all of our reports :).

I totally and completely reccommend this game for horror addicts and or gamers like myself!!

Thanks for reading :).

3 comments:

  1. Haha there were several points in the game where I just wanted to cover my eyes so I couldn't see the horrible things happening xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided for valentines day that instead of flowers that my husband should get me Amnesia, that's romantic right? hehe

    Going to get him to see what the price is on steam soon or find a pirate copy. Sooo looking forward to freaking out hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah ikr Darian, in the begining I was like "Noooo I don't want to open the door!!! xD"
    @PK: Oh definatly! I'd pick video games over flowers any day xD. the price on steam is 20, I got mine there too

    ReplyDelete