"Rabid dogs have taken over the world and are biting everyone insight!The human race is in danger this is the scariest thing everrrr!!!"



"... B**** please, I've played Amnesia!"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Blogspot!

Hello blogspot :).
My persona name is Miracle or Sauri, you can choose to call me either. I started this blog so that I can just type about what's on my mind regarding real life and internet life, including some of my hobbies and what I am currently doing with them.
I think... More later on once the blog gets a few more watchers I'll open a xat chat box so you all vistors can chat and hang out with me and others.
I have big plans for this blog, so let's start off with a bit about me and what I'll be blogging about in the future.

I've been communicating on the internet for about 5 years now, and I love most of the community that I have encountered. I really love going on forums and meeting people who are interested in the same things I am interested in.
The forums and sites I am most active on would be The Sims 3.com forums [xMiraclex37] and my DeviantART.com account [SauriNeko].

I enjoy art, reading, and playing video games.

Despite my many hours online I actually have a pretty steady life going on at the moment.

If you would like to know more please check out my profile, and thank you for following! :)

P.S. I want to give a special shoutout to the two Deviants from DeviantART.com who gave me permisson to use their screenies :); Evil4Fun and Rene114. Go check them out, their stuff is very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment