"Rabid dogs have taken over the world and are biting everyone insight!The human race is in danger this is the scariest thing everrrr!!!"



"... B**** please, I've played Amnesia!"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Amnesia Gameplay Day 2 *screenshots*

This morning I opened up Amnesia. It's much less frightening in the daylight xD. I've taken some screenshots of my gameplay..

 The first door I get up my courage to open, is blocked by a weird looking liquid guts puddy stuff. When you touch it it says it can't be broken by hand or tools, so I'm supposing you have to dissolve it somehow.



 When I try to open the big scary doors... Access denied by the dumb stuff! Getting really sick of their crap =__= I can hear it mocking me.



 So finally I find an entrance that is not covered by the stupid goo. But I'm not likeing the name...




It's when I explore the Lab a little bit to find this opening. I kept hearing children laughing/crying in this area and the mistyness of it all makes me nervous to go in xD.

I have yet to encounter a monster.. Thank goodness but here's a picture off of google images of one!




I named him Flappy :3

4 comments:

  1. teh monster seems more scary from afar...but i guess if you see this walking towards you, you are gonna freak out no matter the distance xD O.o imma laff when you encounter your first monster. and wtf is up wif teh childrens...creepy muuch

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ikr. I'll be sure to get on the chat right after it happens. So freakin creepppyyyy. I'm not so much scared of Flappy than I am of the other Gatherers (Captain Hook and Lumpy). I don't have any picture of them but their names are very fitting xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flappy seems like a good name.

    ReplyDelete